I saw a happy family,
they seemed to have it all.
They laughed together,
rode their bikes together,
and they weren't worried about what happens tomorrow.
The path looks so easy for them,
could it be so simple?
I saw my family,
we always had just enough,
we cried together,
got our bikes stolen,
and didn't know where we would live tomorrow.
The path looks so difficult,
the journey is so complicated.
I saw an unhappy family,
they didn't have anything,
they got angry together,
stole our bikes separately,
and didn't think about tomorrow.
The path looks impossible,
I am glad to have my family.
"Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way."-Leo Tolstoy / Anna Katerina
they seemed to have it all.
They laughed together,
rode their bikes together,
and they weren't worried about what happens tomorrow.
The path looks so easy for them,
could it be so simple?
I saw my family,
we always had just enough,
we cried together,
got our bikes stolen,
and didn't know where we would live tomorrow.
The path looks so difficult,
the journey is so complicated.
I saw an unhappy family,
they didn't have anything,
they got angry together,
stole our bikes separately,
and didn't think about tomorrow.
The path looks impossible,
I am glad to have my family.
"Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way."-Leo Tolstoy / Anna Katerina

Comments
Post a Comment