As a kid,
my Mom played music at night before bed.
A Forever 80's disk played on a small boom box.
Her favorite song was True by Spandau Ballet,
it simply made her feel good.
The feeling of having nothing else to do,
and nothing else to worry about.
I wonder if the vacation will ever come,
the one I always promised her.
It will be simple and beautiful,
with a body of water and a sunset.
I told her one day...
and she still believes it to be true.
my Mom played music at night before bed.
A Forever 80's disk played on a small boom box.
Her favorite song was True by Spandau Ballet,
it simply made her feel good.
The feeling of having nothing else to do,
and nothing else to worry about.
I wonder if the vacation will ever come,
the one I always promised her.
It will be simple and beautiful,
with a body of water and a sunset.
I told her one day...
and she still believes it to be true.

Comments
Post a Comment