'VAMONOS'


"No somos iguales...
Yo soy un canalla,
y tu eres decente...
Quiero que sepas, que no te obligo...
Que si vienes conmigo es por amor,
pa'que vean que me quieres
como yo te quiero yo."

Look at me and look at you.
You are so grounded,
humble,
beautiful.
You live life with ease,
and everybody loves you.
My family loves you more than they love me.
Your aura is glowing,
and the look you give me,
makes me feel like I am a good man.

Although I know deep inside,
My mind was clouded.
I am trash,
I am not worthy of your time.
I was not honest with you,
and I kept things to myself.
I used drugs to make things better.
You told me not to, but I didn't listen.
The more we grew apart the more I smoked,
the more I drank.
I just want to be more like you.

Come with me, let's go.
Lets leave all of this stuff and people.
Vamonos

Comments