I began to draw you from memory.
A memory that was stuck in my head since we last talked.
I was still upset and I imagined you as a monster.
I started with a pen, and at first it was very ugly.
Then I used markers, and I added color.
You looked cuter, but mad or with a scrunched up face.
Finally, I decided to paint you.
The more I pictured you, the more details I could remember.
The hair on your forehead and partly to the side,
the smooth brown skin,
the seductive look in your eyes,
the soft, full, luscious lips.
Then I stopped,
still not as pretty as the real thing,
but I could go on forever.
A memory that was stuck in my head since we last talked.
I was still upset and I imagined you as a monster.
I started with a pen, and at first it was very ugly.
Then I used markers, and I added color.
You looked cuter, but mad or with a scrunched up face.
Finally, I decided to paint you.
The more I pictured you, the more details I could remember.
The hair on your forehead and partly to the side,
the smooth brown skin,
the seductive look in your eyes,
the soft, full, luscious lips.
Then I stopped,
still not as pretty as the real thing,
but I could go on forever.
Comments
Post a Comment